Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kaise's Big Cut


Kaise has been growing her hair out for nearly a year with the idea that she would eventually donate it to Locks of Love. She tends to want whatever hair cut her best friend Lydia has, so when Lydia got a cute bob I wasn't surprised when Kaise said she wanted the same. She had it cut by a gal in our ward. She did a great job. Here are her before and after pictures. She ended up donating nearly 12 inches.

4 comments:

Angela said...

That's Awesome that she wanted to donate at such a young age. I have donated my hair twice and its such a great feeling to know that you are helping someone out. The drastic change is fun too. Her hair looks so cute. :)

Jonathan & Sara said...

I love her hair cut! She is so cute! It looks really good on her! It was fun to see the kids while they were staying with mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

That cut is adorable on her!

monsonka said...

Love it! Can I transplant some of that hair on Kenzie? She's been growing her hair out for 7 years and it barely touches her shoulders. Poor girl.