This is not what I am giving Brent for Valentines so it is safe to post. I just saw this on Esty. It is from Bear Graphics. You send them the coordinates of your special place. . . where you met, got engaged or married, or where you were born, etc. and they make it into a custom art letterpress print for you. Here is the link if you are looking for something for your hubby.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Sweet Valentines Day Gift
This is not what I am giving Brent for Valentines so it is safe to post. I just saw this on Esty. It is from Bear Graphics. You send them the coordinates of your special place. . . where you met, got engaged or married, or where you were born, etc. and they make it into a custom art letterpress print for you. Here is the link if you are looking for something for your hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for your comment on my blog! I love the apron idea and I think you have amazing taste...so if YOU would hang them on your wall, I think I'm going somewhere :)
Also--remeber how you taught the 12th ward RS how to make that yummy wheat bread? Well, I made some on Saturday for the first time. It turned out great and of course made our house smell so good! I can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment